Reservation for the Dock
Please make a reservation three weeks prior to the date, or earlier. If you have questions, please call 028-3622-2022 or the reception on the 6 floor at our facility.
- Reservation reception time; by telephone or in person at the reception.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 15:00 *excluding public holidays
- The health checkup is carried out from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please make sure you DO NOT miss the reservation time to come.
Before coming to the hospital
- Check the form you received.
- If there is any error in your name, date of birth, reservation date etc., please contact us before the examination day by phone.
- Fill out a questionnaire using a HB pencil beforehand.
Note: If there is no answer in the questionnaire on the day of examination, the starting examination will be delays significantly.
Notes on the day before your medical checkup
- There are some tests, such as blood tests, that need to be performed while fasting.
- Please do not eat after 9pm on the day before your medical checkup. (Not even gum or candy is allowed during the fast.)
- Please abstain from alcohol consumption.
Notes on the day of your medical checkup
- If you are a smoker, please refrain from smoking on the day of the medical checkup.
- Those who are taking examination of the stomach using an endoscope can drink cold or hot water.
Things to bring along on the day of your medical checkup
- Your identification, driver’s license, passport, or similar certificate
* Please notify a staff member of this center if your current name, address or personal information differs from that of your identification document.
- Medication you currently take or your Medicine Notebook
- Please fill out the entry column on your testing vessels by referring to the note on a separate sheet.
- Please fill out the medical questionnaire answer sheet beforehand.
- Please bring along your glasses or contact lenses and contact lenses holder.
- Sweater or cardigan, socks or the like
- Medical checkup-wear (sweat suit) will be provided; however, since no outer garments will be provided, please bring along garments that allow body temperature adjustment.
|Tầng||Mục kiểm tra|
|Booking||- We accept your booking at our phone 028-3622-2022, or the reception counter on the 6th floor at the facility.|
|Payment||- In principle, you need to complete the payment 3 weeks in advance of the visit date. When confirm your payment, we will call you to confirm the reservation by phone.|
- You make a payment to our bank account. We also accept credit cards, debit cards, or cash payment at the reception counter in the facility.
|2 weeks Before the visit||- About two weeks before the examination, we will send you the guidance of the health checkup, the medical questionnaire , and a specimen container to bring on the examination day. We would like you to look at them carefully.|
|Health Checkup||- Taking the Health check-up:|
Please be sure to bring in the answered questionnaire form and your urine/stool sample.
- A doctor will explain the result based on the examination data except for some examination items.
|3 weeks after the visit|| - Approximately 3 weeks after the Health check-up, detailed explanation of the test results will be carried out at our hospital. Detailed test results will be sent about 3 weeks after your visit.|
* If secondary examination or treatment is necessary, we will inform you with the result report.
* It may take more than 3 weeks if you take the Platinum course or optional examinations.
Bank account information
- Account name: BENH VIEN CHO RAY
- Account number: 007.100.1258807
- Bank： Vietcombank
- Branch: Vietcombank Chi nhanh TP. Ho Chi Minh