After suspending operations in response to the Covid-19 epidemic spreading in Ho Chi Minh City, the Cho Ray Hospital medical team working at HECI Center (a bilateral cooperation unit between Vietnam and Japan (IUHW)) has completed the task of providing medical support for Covid-19 patients and returned to resume their normal jobs at HECI Center.
From October 18th, HECI Center will reopen to provide health check-up and cancer screening services for customers as well as to open for booking the GOLD and PLATINUM examination packages for comprehensive health screening following the Japanese Ningen Dock guides. The implementation time of the GOLD and PLATINUM examination packages will be officially started in early November.
Belows are a few points to note when visiting HECI:
- Please fill out the medical declaration and bring along the latest Covid-19 test result if available.
- Follow the 5K rules during the examination at HECI
Sincerely thank you for supporting and accompanying with HECI center. Wishing you good health and happiness.
- Address: 6th floor, 620 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 4, District 11, HCMC.
- Consultation and Appointment: 028 3622 2022
- Appointment time: 8:00～15:00
- Closed on: Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration link: https://lp.bvcrheci.vn
- Examination packages website: https://bvcrheci.vn/